Monday, April 30, 2012

YOLO

So, thanks to facebook and twitter, the world has a new phrase "YOLO"-- aka You Only Live Once.
 Lets just say I made that my motto this semester and had a really good semester! I mean, even with 18 credits, with YOLO as my guide, school didn't stop me. Loved this semester! At the same time,
Love that its over!

but lets hit the highlights of Spring Semester 2012!




The most recent was Kappa Delta Mom's Day! It was a Tea Party theme and afterwards we went and got much needed pedicures. Like Mother, Like Daut. I love my mami


Just need to give a shout-out to this spring semester weather. Class>Play

And of course all the fun dance parties (Sigma Chi 80's and SigEp Jungle Fever)


KD Formal with my hot date, Joe Bourne


And SigEp Formal

Shout out to this semester getting so close with some of my best friends Jenna, my Little, and Heidi!


Here's to two weeks, six more credits,internship training, then Tanzania June 3! ahhh cant wait.

But like I always say: If I can't do it homie, it can't be done.


1 comment:

  1. You look really pretty with red lipstick! Sounds like a fun semester :)

    ReplyDelete