Saturday, November 12, 2011

ΚΔ Daddy Daut Day!

Kappa Delta Daddy Daughter Day!
Need I say more? It is basically one of my favorite KD holidays. I want to give a shout out to my dad, Scott Webb and my mom for driving up to Logan to visit me and my sis Krista.  It really was the perfect Saturday with the fam.  First it was me and my papi vs Loosie & Larry Wachtor in bowling. It was a close match the first round, and we lost by just a little teeny.  But by round two we obviously blew them out of the water.  Then we saw Footloose (sweet movie... not) and then went to Tandori Oven and i tried Indian food!  I was really so upset I didn't love it. All I know is, I love my family sooo much! in fact, maybe too much. some may even call it creepy. But regardless, I'm so happy my dad came up for this special occasion (even though i think it was just for the free shirt). But seriously peeps... I have the best dad. Like I always say... "the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree." I Love You Dad!!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I am the first one to follow your blog and comment on your first post! xoxo

    ReplyDelete