Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day of Thanks

Day of Thanks
Thanksgiving... some consider it one step closer to Christmas.  Some refer it to as "turkey day" (can i just say that could possibly be my biggest pet peeve?).  But Thanksgiving isn't, or at least shouldn't be, just an excuse to stuff your face and go into a deep turkey coma. For today's special occasion I thought I would take a couple minutes and list the things I feel most grateful for and so blessed with...

-my amazing family
-my adorable niece Lille and two crazy nephews Greyson and Canyon.
-my parents who support me through everything 
-my sisters Krista and Melissa.. aka my best friends
-my brothers, the 2 biggest goons of my life.
-whales
-the LDS church
-my car (sick saturn) 
-my apartment
-my cat stefani and fish moby
-my (flip) cell phone
-my best friends
-KDK
-Kappa Delta which has brought me my best friends and sisters for life
-my adorable grandparents who are so selfless and pure in every way
-my laptop
-USU
-mexican food
-diet coke
-my health
-my hair
-my clothes
-my sense of humor (because i am pretty funny..)
-sushi
-shoes
-game nights
-mountains
-oceans
-my ability to read
-my experiences
-my trials
-my relationships
-love
-friendship
-happiness
-truth
-trust
-my testimony
-kittens
-rain
-laughing
-sunshine
-flowers
-internet

Thanksgiving makes me realize the many things I am so lucky and blessed with.  I only wish it didn't take the holiday to make me realize my blessings.  Like I always say... "Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action".  Just kidding... I don't say that W.J Cameron did. But still, doesn't make it an less true.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just love your blog so much. And I love that I made it in the top 3 of things to be thankful for. I think I should have been bolded though. Just sayin. I think more people need to read your blog. This can be accomplished in two ways:
    1. comment on other people's blogs so they know you have a blog
    2. put it on your FB

    ReplyDelete