Thursday, November 22, 2012

Count Your Blessings

I cant believe it's already Thanksgiving! This year is going by too fast. But as this day was quickly approaching I couldn't help but be reminded of all the things that I am so very blessed with and eternally grateful for. 

Blessed
My family, of course.  
They are the most ridiculous people I have ever known, but definitely my favorite. and I'm obsessed with them. 
Special shout out to Lillie, Greyson, and Canyon... the loves of my life. 
My best friends: 
Lucy
Lexi
Little
Michelle
Sage
Heidi
Chandell
Danica
Khristina
Education
Kappa Delta
Texas Roadhouse--getting a job is such a true blessing


For Life Experiences Shaping Who I am Today
Growing up in Maryland
Being Home-schooled
Being Mormon
Going to USU
Being a Kappa Delta
Traveling the World
Living in Africa
Falling in love
Going through break-ups
Working at different jobs
Meeting different people

Nature
The Ocean
Whales
Fish
Grass
Sunsets
Sky
Glaciers
Shooting Stars
Sun
Moon
Animals
Kittens
Mountains
Rocks
Wind
Rain
Snow

Physical
Health
Both Arms
Both Legs
Eye Sight
Hair
Ability to Hear
Getting around on my own
Not depending on anyone
Able to run, hike, swim, walk, jump, etc. whenever I want.

Needs
A nice apartment
A nicer home to go home to
clean water
food on demand
variety
family
safety
security

Materialistic
Car
iPhone
Laptop
Internet
Clothes
Shoes
Bed
Social Media
Coats
Straightener
Perfume
Deodorant
Showers
Make-up
Vespa
Pool
Letters
Books
The Jazz!
PLL
Walking Dead
Ice Cream
Sushi
Mexican Food
Concerts
Bon Iver
Florence + the Machine
t&s
Kings of Leon
Iron & Wine
Road Trips
Vacations

and the list goes on....

i hope it doesn't take me until next November to realize all of the things that I am so fortunate to have in my life. 

but like i always say... "i love my life"

1 comment:

  1. well that pretty much sums it up for me too. i wish i could "share" this.

    ReplyDelete