Tuesday, September 30, 2014

KOL. Mechanical Bull Tour 2014. Las Vegas, NV.

I know I'm not being dramatic when I say that last weekend was the best weekend of my LIFE! 

I have been waiting to see Kings of Leon live for over 3 years! Last time, they were all addicted to drugs and went hiatus, but they made a come back with their latest album, Mechanical Bull. 

I have always loved Kings of Leon, but we have started to listen to Kings of Leon so much more since we have been married, that they just remind me of Bryan and our summer together.The best part is Bryan loves them basically as much as I do (maybe more, if that's possible) so it was SO FUN to see them live! concerts just are not as fun if you aren't with someone who knows, loves, and appreciates them as much as you.  We spent the next 30 minutes debriefing the entire concert… what we expected and didn't expect, what parts made us cry, etc.  




The concert was so amazing. Usually after a concert I want to give everyone the entire play-by-play including what their opening song was, their encore, what they were wearing, etc.  But honestly, I haven't been able to give anyone the details.  It was literally like a sacred moment in my life that I only want for me, Bryan, and kings of leon. 

Thank you Kings, for giving us the best night of our lives. 

Also, if you want any advice in life at all…
Download ALL of Kings of Leon's albums
watch Talihina Sky on Netflix. 

but like I always say… "I don't care if you don't care"

No comments:

Post a Comment