Sunday, December 6, 2015

New Adventures.

It has been a while since I blogged, life has been crazy lately!

I am back teaching for my third year of Preschool!
(for only 8 more work days!)

Bryan and I went backpacking to Havasupai, AZ

(Where he obviously picked up modeling)


 Havasu Falls
 Mooney Falls


We had Sibling Thanksgiving this year in Corvallis.
We went and visited Thor's Well (if you haven't heard of it, look up pictures!) where I was able to get action shots of Allen and Bryan getting destroyed by this wave.

and we celebrated our 2 year anniversary!
I can't believe how much things have changed in the past two years!


if you didn't know, Bryan and I are moving to Oregon in a few weeks!
our decision to move to Oregon has been both crazy and exciting

it has left me feeling many different emotions...
anxious
excited
nervous
relieved
happy.

I am excited to move because Oregon is the most beautiful place in the world! And I am excited to be there with Bryan and start our lives and new family traditions there together. 

I am sad to leave my little Preschool kiddos and my swimming kids
(PSA: there is a chance I will still be teaching swimming lessons in the month of June depending what job I get)

it feels kind of crazy to just pick up our somewhat "cushy" lives, a well paying job, our families, our cheap rent, etc...

but it is a freeing and empowering feeling to just be able to pick up and leave without anything holding us back.  

While telling people our decision to move, I have noticed something interesting... 
anyone who has never been to Oregon always asks us WHY we are moving
anyone who HAS been to Oregon doesn't need to.


Here's to a our third Christmas together, a New Year, and a new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment