Thursday, July 5, 2012

God Bless America

In honor of the 4th of July (my favorite Holiday) I would like to list thing/reasons why I miss America

1. Traffic Laws
2. Cross Walks
3. The English Language
4. People who wear deodorant
5. Consistent Electricity
6. Not having to sleep under a bug net!
7. Food that isn't Rice & Cabbage
8. DIET COKE
9. Convenience of life (aka faster internet and a car and whatnot)
10. Going to church!!!
11. Having a clean and organized living space
12. I wish I packed clothes that I actually like...
13. A pillow and comforter (I sleep with a plane neck pillow and a donated fleece blanket)
14. My own bed (even though sharing with my little is quite romantic)
15. A WARM SHOWER
16. Speed Limits
17. My Family!
18. The Gang!
19. All my Kappa Deltas!
20. My Vespa
21. Classic summer things (drive ins, bees games, hiking, sleeping on the tramp, game nights, etc)
22. Alone time (maybe 5 minutes of every day would be nice)
23. Washer and Dryer
24. Napkins
25. CHEESE
26. No bug bites

But like I always say... "you live and you learn and you get over it"

No comments:

Post a Comment